Investment Analyst (New York, NY)
- Prepare plans of action for investments by using financial analyses, conducting in-depth fundamental and technical analysis and analyzing potential impact of public policy on financial markets at a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm.
- Interpret financial market behavior and trends, including data on price, yield, stability, future investment risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs, and present portfolio management performance reporting results to senior management to evaluate impact on the company’s model portfolio.
- Analyze and study key market indicators, performance, and economic health to assist in purchasing investments for companies in accordance with company policies and compiling reports for various purposes, including advisor podcasts, radio shows, and client teleconference calls.
- Analyze all incoming proposal prospects to ascertain prospect-to-client conversion ratio and present results to senior management to facilitate improvement in marketing campaigns and the firm’s weekly radio show.
- Identify positive and negative trends and the causative factors impacting prospect-to-client conversion. Act as the firm liaison with third party firms for back office reconciliation, client reporting and internal reporting using Arcorns Technology’s tallyPort and Arcorns’ clientPort hosted by Microsoft Azure.
- Analyze portfolio management systems and prepare portfolio rebalancing formulas using spreadsheets for account maintenance.
- Maintain and improve the firm’s trade calculation models to promote increased efficiency and streamline and improve the organization’s trade desk methods.
- Prepare performance reports produced by contracted vendors, including Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX).
- Create prospective client proposals using Morningstar office, prepare and present financial investment statistics, rebalance client accounts to align with investment plans and goals, and work with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Applied Economics, or a related field of study, plus one (1) year of experience with portfolio management performance reporting; the creation of prospective client proposals using Morningstar; the preparation and presentation of financial investment statistics; rebalancing client accounts to align with investment plans and goals; Microsoft Office Suite; and Adobe at a RIA firm.
Mail resume to:
Payne Capital Management LLC
231 West 29th Street, Suite 1002
New York, NY 10001